Thursday, September 26, 2013

Welcome to my Blog Sale!

Thanks for stopping by!  I've got a ton of pretty things for sale - some of them brand new in box! - so please take a look aroundThere's a post labeled Miscellaneous Brands where items are sorted by category & then alphabetically by brand, and then there are separate posts for both Bobbi Brown and MAC (since I had a lot of items from each of these lines). Available and newly-listed items are listed in GREEN.

A little bit about me: I've been on MUA since its inception in 1999 under a different SN back then, and under "leeyao" since 2003. I've always been very active on the boards.  While I've never swapped, I have 100% positive feedback from folks who've been happy with their blog sale purchases & awarded me with unsolicited tokens :)

BLOG SALE GUIDELINES & FAQS:

-  All items are described as accurately as possible, and I live in a smoke-free and pet-free home.  I didn't post photos because I have so many items, but I'm more than happy to take some & email them to you if requested!

-  Items will be sold on a first-come, first-serve basis.  To make a purchase, please send me an email at leeyaomua@gmail.com with the following details:

- Subject line: Blog Sale For (Your Name)
- Item(s) you want
- Your PayPal e-mail address
- Your shipping address if different from your PayPal address

-  PayPal is the only form of payment accepted.  All sales are final; no returns or refunds.

-  Prices are in U.S. dollars & do not include shipping.  Minimum purchase of $10 before shipping costs, please. 

-  Due to the rising costs of international shipping, I now only ship within the U.S. & Canada. Shipping is $3.00 for the first item + $0.50 per each additional item, and your package will be sent via USPS First-Class Mail (tracking is included for shipments within the U.S.).  If you would like me to ship with insurance or a Certificate of Mailing, please let me know so that I can charge accordingly.  Once shipped, I am not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged packages.

-  I will email you a PayPal invoice shortly after receiving your email.  You then have 24 hours from the time I send the invoice to make your PayPal payment.  Your package will be sent no later than the Saturday after your payment clears, and I will then email you to confirm shipment.  Please send me an email when you've received the package.

Thank you for reading & Happy Shopping! :)

- L.

No comments:

Post a Comment